1. Bread & Wine by Shauna Niequist – I am currently reading this and love it! It’s the perfect blend of fun stories, mouth watering narrative, and simple, delicious recipes. A must read for anyone who entertains, cooks, or would love to be inspired to do either or both. Here’s a snippet: “We throw open the front door and invite people into our home, despite its size, despite its imperfections. We practice hospitality, creating soft and safe places for people to connect and rest.” $15
2. Anthropologie Candle – Chrissy and I love the Whipped Cream & Pear but they have so many great scents: Gingersnap, Vanilla & Fig, Oatmeal Cookie, Pumpkin Soufflé, and more! These are sure to be a hit with any girl in your life. $16
3. Photo Book – This is a great gift for your mom, sister, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, grandma…etc. Families love to have their memories all bundled up into one easy to store, easy to share, photo book. Compile photos of the family from the year and give them a hardcover, linen covered, or even leather covered photo book.
4. Children of the Nations – Give a gift to a child in need in the name of a friend or family member. It’s fun, easy, meaningful, and can change a life. Just select a gift from their catalogue such as a pair of rabbits, a bag of rice, a blanket, or a bible and let the recipient know what you have done for them in lieu of a physical gift.
5. Stitch Fix Gift Card – I’ve now done this three times and love it! It’s so exciting to have someone shop for you and any gal in your life is sure to get excited about this one. After they fill out a style profile, they are mailed a box of 5-6 items hand-picked by a stylist to try on. They simply purchase what they like and mail back what they don’t (free returns)!
6. Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) Membership – Anyone who loves food will love this (seriously though, who doesn’t love food?). Depending on where you or the person you are gifting lives, you might need to do a little research to find a local CSA program. Fresh, local produce once or twice a month, who wouldn’t love this! $20-$30 per month
7. Blanket/Throw – Who wouldn’t love a soft, fuzzy, blanket to cuddle up with? Doesn’t hurt if it’s cute! $20
8. Electric Wine Opener – Call me spoiled but we’re also obsessed with our electric wine opener. So much so, I have forgotten how to use a real one. Any wino would be just plain silly not to love getting this as a gift! $30
P.S. Today is the last day to enter our thinkThin protein bar giveaway!
From the Little Yellow Kitchen,