1. Ice sphere – These are so fun to have for a happy hour at home. Any guy who loves a stiff drink on the rocks is sure to have some fun with these. $13
2. 1001 Beers You Must Taste Before You Die – A fun book for beer lovers. Chris’ brother got this for his birthday and it looks like such a great coffee table book to have around. Each page has a different beer (from craft local to exotic international) with a little history, taste summary, and why it tastes the way it does. $28
3. Loungewear – Every guy needs a solid set of sweatpants, something to throw on the minute he gets home from work or throughout his 8 hour football watching Sunday ritual. Nordstrom’s Rack has some great deals, but Lululemon never fails to be the most comfortable.
4. Corn Hole – While you cook, he can play…then wash the dishes.
5. Sitting Ceramic Pot – I just think this little guy is adorable. He could be a great little succulent pal for anyone’s desk. $25
6. Goofy Socks – My mom bought all the guys some polka dotted socks for the wedding and Chris still wears his often (to work). He also has pirate and cheeseburger socks he got as gifts from some friends that he tends to wear. Maybe it’s just Chris, but I tend to think guys like showing off goofy socks. Plus, it’s a fun gift! $10
7. Grounds for Change – My mom drinks this and recently gave me some to try. Not only is it tasty, community-based programs in coffee-growing countries directly benefit from the purchase of their coffee. For example, farmers in Peru and Mexico receive a higher price per pound for their coffee (above and beyond the going rate for certified coffee) to help support local domestic violence intervention programs and small business loans for women. Organic, Shade Grown, Fair Trade coffee! Your coffee-connoisseur girls and boys will love this. $10.50
8. Wall Mounted Bottle Opener – Perfect for the garage. They can easily pop open a bottle in their “man cave” with a wall mounted opener. There are many, many versions so shop around for something special! $20-$30
From the Little Yellow Kitchen,